Click on the pictures above to get a better look
Sculpt or Coat can be used to create a wide
variety of textures.
- Raised Textures - Apply by patting or swirling on the surface with
your hand flat out. A sponge, comb or special roller sleeve can also be used.
Add sand, fabric, paper, pebbles, cotton, pine needles.
- Adobe - Mix with plaster and water to make a mud. Apply with trowel
and circular motion . Faux adobe is created using fabric dipped and applied
to the surface with Sculpt or Coat.
- Smooth - Apply a thin coat and smooth it out with a circular motion
with palm of hand dipped in water. Ultra smooth- once dry, apply furniture
polish (liquid wax) and buff surface. Sanding is possible with a super fine
- Tree bark - Use Sculpt or Coat as an adhesive to apply crumpled paper,
pine, bark nuggets, mulch, netting or erosion cloth. OR Apply fabric over
framework with Sculpt or Coat and use fingers to create bark ribbing.
- Negative Effect - Lay netting over surface, apply Sculpt or Coat,
let dry part way then lift off netting.
Can be textured to resemble vinyl, leather, alligator, snake, lizard, fish
scales, etc., by crimping and texturing with Sculpt or Coat.
Back to Sculpt or Coat Directions
Sculptural Arts Coating, Inc.
www.sculpturalarts.com * 800-743-0379